Simply supply compressed air and the unit generates cool air max.65 degC lower than the inlet temperature. No refrigerants (chlorofluorocarbons, etc.) are used.
In the production of various types of equipment, you may have encountered problems of erroneous product accuracy due to inadequate temperature control, fusion and deformation due to heat, short life of cutting tools, and defective functioning of equipment controllers.
The TOHIN air coolers solve these problems to enhance productivity and reduce cost.
- 詳情請查閱官網: http://www.diso.com.tw
High pressure air supplied from a compressor is discharged at sonic speed by the eddy current generator in the tangential direction. The air expands and turns at high speed to become eddy current and moves in the direction from (A) to (B) in the figure. The adjust valve determines air quantity (cool air ratio) discharged from the hot air exhaust ports. The residual air flows, as it is chilled and turns in the same direction as the outer eddy current, in the direction of cool air outlet (C) through the inner tunnel that is formed by the centrifugal force of the eddy current.
A large centrifugal force acts on the eddy current generated in the unit. Pressure and density rise sharply and resistance increases to increase temperature. Turning speed increases and temperature rises the more on the outside than on the inside, generating a large pressure difference between the periphery and the center of the eddy current. The air flowing through the center of the eddy current in the direction from (B) to cool air outlet (C) does work on the outer eddy current as it expands and loses its speed (braking action). Temperature rises on the outer side and a low temperature air is generated at the center. Since quantity of heat supplied to hot air is always equal to quantity of heat deprived of from cool air, increasing quantity of heat taken away from the outside through the adjust valve reduces cool air quantity inside, resulting in a greater temperature drop.
- No refrigerants and electricity required.
- Super low temperature air is generated as soon as you supply compressed air.
- Jet cool air is at the atmospheric pressure.
- Quantity and temperature of cool air are easily adjusted with the adjust valve screw on the unit.
- The user can set the required air quantity and temperature.
- The small and light unit is easy to set.
- Specially useful for local small-capacity cooling needs.
- No mechanical breakdown. Only compressor air is used; no moving parts are used in the unit.
- Provided with a silencer on each of cool air and hot air discharge sides.
- Safe for use in areas where use of electricity is prohibited(explosion- proof areas, etc.).
- No possibility of failure because no sliding parts are used.
Typical Applications of TOHIN Air Coolers
1. For dry and semi-dry metal processing and elongation of life of cutting tips
- Most suitable for low temperature cool processing that does not use coolant oil to protect environment.
- For elongation of life of and prevention of fracture of metal cutting tips. Tip life is shortened by premature wear if the temperature is abnormally high during cutting. Life of tips is extended by applying cool air of super low temperature generated by the air cooler. Tips are often abnormally fractured due to engagement of cutting chips. Cool jet air from the air cooler will blow off chips to considerably extend fracture events of tips. The large air quantity type AC-70 is particularly suitable.
- For improving the life of drills in drilling.
2.For cooling electric and electronic devices
- For prevention of malfunctioning of electric control equipment caused by overheating. The TOHIN air cooler is more hygienic and trouble-and-maintenance-free allowing safe operation compared with other units using air blowers, Freon gases, etc.
- For cooling sensors and electric control systems on furnaces, welding machines, etc.
- For cooling industrial TV cameras.
- For use in cooling tests of ICs and other electronic parts.
- For cooling thermostats in the precision test.
3.For prevention of overheating in operation
- For prevention of thread break by cooling the needle in sewing.
- For prevention of softening of plastic containers in mechanical operations.
- For prevention of softening of vinyl sheets in printing.
- For rapid cooling of electronic parts in soldering.
- For cooling vinyl sheets after weiding.
- For cooling cut knives on NC cutting machines.
- For prevention of temperature rise of blower bearings.
- For rapid cooling of various parts after shrinkage fit.
- For prevention of fusion of chemical textiles after cutting due to the heated cutter in textile cutting.
- For cooling resin parts in punching.
- For prevention of sewing thread break in bookbinding.
- For cooling dies in rib processing.
- For cooling tires when grinding their sides.
- For cooling water in water tanks in experiments.
- For cooling noble metals in cutting.
- For cooling in dental engineering.
- For cooling paper packs for milk, sake and other spirits and drinks in cap mounting.
- Many other applications.