Model WJF-501 Automatic Continuous Fryer system included Main Fryer Body, Heat Exchanger and Drum Coarse Oil Filtration.
Main Body Standard Equipped:
1. Single Stainless net conveyor
2. Frequency converter (Taiwan made)
3. Self-locking motorized screw jacks raise the hood
4. Drum Coarse Oil Filtration
5. Clean-in-place spray nozzles in the hood
6. Oil level control is maintained automatically.
7. PLC touch control panel
8. All stainless 304# main body and piping (piping within the 3 meters, except transmitted parts not stainless steel)
9. Net conveyor spec. 1.6 * 1.6 * 6 * 12
ALLAN’s unique continuous fryer designs help you produce the products of the best quality.
1. Continuous oil circulation through the fryer, filter and heat exchanger provides the
precise control of temperature and quick adjustment while changing the amount
of the products.
2. Oil inlet maintains stable oil flow to clear the product in feeding area without
creating back eddies or undercurrents.
3. Fryer metering paddles and a submerge conveyor help to control cooking time for
consistent and uniform products.
4. Superior oil quality, Low oil volume and rapid oil circulation assure the freshness of
the product with a long shelf life. Oil level is maintained automatically.
5. Easy cleaning: Clean-in-place (CIP) spray nozzles in the hood and exhaust stack
help clean all oil circulating areas. Circulating cleaning system circulates the
cleaning water and Sodium bicarbonate following the same path as cooking oil,
thoroughly cleans and sanitizes all areas.
6.Self-locking motorized screw jacks raise the hood, paddles, and submerge conveyor,giving the complete access to the frying bed.
7. PLC touch panel. Use water proof control box to protect electric components.
8. AII motors are provided with overload protector for safety operation.
9. Emergency STOP button on both sides for safety operation.
10. Pressure switch to check frying oil pressure inside the piping.
11. Friendly design for easy operate and maintenance.
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.