Rotogravure Printing Machine Manufacturer.
- for films printing
- for Packaging Converting
- 2~10 color printing
- Non-waste Winder: A "Brush Cutter" is applied to eliminate wrinkles or fold problems that can occur in the operation of taping film onto a rolling paper pipe. During high speed cutting, the brush presses film onto the paper pipe right after the cutting action to avoid irregular wrinkles or folds on the cutting end while ensuring non-waste winding operations.
- Dryer with Air Nozzles: The dryer combines two types of air nozzles for ideal drying results. V-shaped nozzles are located in the first section of the dryer, featuring high air impinging effect. The multi-holes board in the second section offer high efficiency drying performance. Wide hood opening distance up to 355 mm provides operational convenience for cleaning and maintenance.
- Shaftless Plate Clamping System: Printing repeat: 400 mm ~ 900 mm.
- Printing Unit: Equipped with dual pneumatic cylinder and low-friction cylinder for superior stability.
Over-hung-type squeegee seat for stable movement.
- Impression Rollers: The impression rollers feature quick replacement.
- Turnbar (Option): The cross roll movement is driven by a motor.
- Tiltable Ink Pan: The ink pan can be tilted by a hand shaft for quick draining thereby facilitating ink replacement.
- Extended Dryer: High drying efficiency multi-holes board is employed.