The Surface Jet Aerator with air blower installations can completely or partially mix very large volumes of water at lowest installed power, and provide excellent turn down capabilities .
The Aerator ranges from to 50 HP and can be mounted on floats, fixed to a bridge or wall etc. It can also be easily installed in fluctuating water level situations The Surface jet aerator with air blower system supplies air below the water surface and transfers it into a highly mixed horizontal water stream .
This efficiently mixes air and water into the lagoon, tank or other basin that requires it. The Surface jet aerator with air blower system produces higher oxygenation efficiencies than standard aerator , and also a greater level of control in your plant through the capability to aerate and mix.
Advantages for various applications:
1. Oxidation Ditch: The RA surface jet aerator is most suitable for Oxidation Ditch special design and shape due to the powerful horizontal mixing capacity.
2. Aerated Lagoons: The RA surface jet aerator provides horizontal flow and strong mixing is that often to use on various depth aerated lagoons.
3. Traditional Aeration Tank: The RA surface jet aerator often be utilized in traditional tank for activated sludge or digester. The unit can provide the complete mix and eliminate the blind point.
4. River and Canal Restorations: The RA surface jet aerator can improve the water quality in lake, canal and reservoir. The RA surface jet aerator can easy and flexible install on floating, bridge and wall.
5. Aquaculture: The RA surface jet aerator provide the minimal maintenance and superior performance ( Oxygen supply and mixing) for fish and shrimp farm.
jet aerator (8 p) with air blower
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.