Tenoning jig run : 2 1/2” (64mm)
Back stop angle : 90˚ to 45˚
Adjustable stop angle : 90˚ to 30˚
Max. workpiece thickness : 3”(77mm)
Weight : 11kgs
Fits on right or Left Tilt Table saws.
• Heavy-duty cast-iron construction, manufactured and assembled with great precision.
• Large handles for better operator control.
• Clamp arm swivels up and down, as well as back and forth, to accommodate a wider range of workpiece sizes and shapes.
• Large cast-iron base for greater stability, mounted on a standard 3/8” x 3/4” bar – fits all right or left tilt table saws.
• Quick, easy, and precise adjustments for professional results.
• Lateral adjustment runs on two parallel tracks for greater accuracy.
• Equipped with quick, easy lock handles.
• Threaded rods and knobs for precise fine-tune adjustments.
• Fits all right tilt or left tilt table saws with standard 3/8” x 3/4” miter tracks.
• Stock hold-down arm mounted on a tempered steel rod.
• Adjustable 90° positive stop for accurate repetitive cuts.
• Ball-point guide bar adjustment for better accuracy.
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.