These triple offset butterfly valves (TOVs) are one of our bestselling products and are made using premium materials. Used for a variety of industrial applications. Please contact us if you wish to learn more about our products.
- Process Isolated and Modulating Valves
- ANSI Class: 150/300/600/900 LB
- Sizes: 3”~48” (80mm~1200mm)；
- Max Capacity: 72”(1800mm)
- Laminated Seat to -103℉~1022℉ (-75℃~550 ℃)
- Solid metal Seat to -321℉~1400℉(-196℃~760 ℃)
FEATURE AND BENEFITS
- Value Valves is the only company in Taiwan and one of the small number companies in Asia could supply triple-offset valves and achieve zero leakage in full series with fire safe approval to ISO 10497 /API 607.
- Valve was designed to API 609、API 598、ASME B 16.34 accordingly.
- The full series passed the fire test to ISO 10497/API 607 and verified by TUV.
- Emission test to TA-LUFT, ISO 15848-1, ANSI/ISA_93.00.01.
- The full series obtained the SIL 3 certificate according to IEC 61508-1.
- Cryogenic test to BS 6364.
- Manufacture License of Special Equipment People’s Republic test to TSG D7002.
- The mounting top meets ISO 5211 which could be easy to install actuators and extension stem used for high and low temperature.
- Shaft designed to be one piece shaft and dust-proof seal design.
- Life cycles may up to 50,000 cycles with no jamming and packing adjustment.
- Triple-Offset butterfly valve provides laminated seat and solid metal seat as well. Stellite 21 harden overlay body seat is increasing hardness of sealing surface and a regular provides long service life.
- The design of heating jacket and flashing nozzles are available on customers’ requirement which apply to the temperature changes prevent fluid crystallization.
- Full range valves are suitable for high temperature, high pressure, fire, corrosion and other harsh conditions and offer a variety of material selection for customers to different requirements of process.