- Most Popular milling machine over 40,000 world wide customers.
- Complete accessories easy to buy.
- Flexible and handy machine.
- Spindle unit
* R8,NST30, NST40 are available.
* Made from one piece of Ni-Cr alloy steel.
* Supported by two precision angular contact and one ball bearing to ensure rigidity.
* Inner taper was hardened and precision grounded.
- Milling head gear and quill
* Harden and ground spindle, quiet and smooth, free of noise and vibration.
* Use dynamically balanced pulleys and precision bearings.
* 2HP to 3HP spindle motor are available.
* Spindle back gear running in grease packed housing ensure fatigue strength and low noise.
* Chrome coated and mirror ground finished quill.
- Rigid head tilting tilting system
* The heaf knuckle is our design patent.
* This structure greatly increase the stability and rigidity, when vertical head titled at all angles, front and back to perform complicated work.
* There are 6 T-bolts to lock the knuckle to the Ram instead of 3 bolts.
- Adjustable backlash nut
* Unique double nuts and backlash adjusting design, contact face enlarged ensuring accuracy over term and easy for backlash adjustment.
|MODEL||LC-1 1/2 VS|
|Longitudinal Travel||762 mm (30") / Opt: 966 mm (38")|
|Cross travel||305 mm (12")|
|Vertical travel||406 mm (16")|
|Working surface||1,067 mm X 230 mm (42" X 9") / Opt: 1,270mm (50")|
|Working surface to ground A01||820 ~ 1,226 mm (32.3 ~ 48.3")|
|Max. load||200 Kg|
|T-slots (no. x width x pitch)||3 X 15.875 mm X 63.5 mm (3 X 0.625" X 2.5")|
|Length A02||1,600 ~1,905 mm (63 ~ 75")|
|Width A03||1,467 mm (57.8")|
|Height A04||2,100 mm (82.7")|
|Weight||1,010 kgs (2,222 lbs)|
|Quill swivel (R&L/90°) B01||V|
|Quill swivel (F&B) B02||+45° ~ -38°|
|Spindle nose to working surface B03||0 ~ 469 mm (0 ~ 18.5")|
|Spindle centerline to column B04||171~ 476 mm (6.75"~18.75")|
|Overarm travel B05||305 mm (12")|
The purpose of Slider Kit is to gather common slideshow-like jQuery functionalities (such as news sliders, photos galleries/sliders, carousels, tabs menus)
When tracking mouse movement, you usually need to know the actual position of the mouse pointer. The event object that is passed to the handler contains some information about the mouse coordinates.